The foundation of any marketing strategy for an insurance agency is a robust website. Not a template, not a free site, but a site that speaks to who you are, what your agency does, and what your clients can experience. It is not a static business card on line.
What should your site feature?
- Easy way for a visitor to communicate with you.
- Showcase your agency’s history in the community.
- Overview of the products and services you offer.
- Testimonials - visitors want to know what your clients think about you.
- A blog that speaks to insurance issues, risk prevention tips, and community involvement.
- A claims resource to facilitate the reporting of a claim and process.
- Security for the site and its online forms.
- Put a face to your site by featuring the principals in the agency and its staff. People like to see who they are dealing with.
- Have your contact phone number prominent at the top of your site so visitors don’t have to look all over the site to get your phone number.
- Offer fresh content - the search engines love it and it provides updates for your visitors to pursue.
AO websites are SEO optimized, mobile responsive, emergency notifications, web hosting (if needed), Live Chat. You can access our extensive content library for suggested web pages and more.
At AgenciesOnline we love telling your story to your website visitors. You are unique and your messaging should be the same.